Google
 

July 21, 2007

Scrambled Eggs




Versatile, nutritious, filling. Eggs seem to have everything a proper breakfast needs. I don't know where, when and how I learnt to make scrambled eggs, but I did. And I continue to make them. And they continue to keep me happy.



Ingredients:


2 Eggs

1 tbsp Butter

2/3 cup Milk

Salt and Pepper to taste


Melt the butter in a saucepan. Break the eggs into the butter and quickly whisk them in the butter. Add the milk and continue to whisk the mixture until small lumps are formed. Cook for a minute or two.



Transfer on to a plate and add salt and pepper. Savour these eggs with buttered toast.

2 comments:

Mishmash ! said...

Raaga, your everyday food recipe collection is really good, especially for beginners and many staying alone, away from their homes...I wanted such sites when I got married and had no idea of cooking, so i know how useful your recipes can be for many!

Shn

Raaga said...

Hi Shn,

Thanks for all the compliments. My husband insists I should write a book with all these simple recipes for beginners as well as for working women.