Google
 

July 7, 2007

Cinnamon French Toast



After sampling Eggless Masala French Toast, I wanted to have the usual french toast. But then again, I didn't feel like the usual stuff. So, I decided to bring in a "kahani mein twist" (a twist in the tale). I added cinnamon to the egg-milk mixture and had lovely breakfast this morning. Topped with maple syrup and eaten while hot, can there be a better start to the day?

Ingredients:
4 slices Whole Wheat Brown Bread
2 eggs
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
Butter for frying
Beat the eggs well. Add the sugar, cinnamon powder and milk and mix well. Dip each bread slice in this mixture and then place on a hot tawa. Cook with a little butter. When one side is done, turn the slice over and cook the other side till it browns.


Drizzle some maple syrup over the slices and enjoy them for breakfast.

This is my entry to Weekend Herb Blogging, started by Kalyn and hosted by Anna of Anna's Cool Finds.

6 comments:

ushaprashanth said...

Hi viji!
I wont add cinnamon to make this french toast! will try it!

ushaprashanth said...

Hi raaga!
I am so sorry! i got your name wrong! hope you dont get angry or something! very sorry for the mistake!

Raaga said...

Hey Usha,

Don't worry :-) I won't get angry!

Unknown said...

hi,
how r u?i wanna try some cakes tell me the easiest one to try with.

Unknown said...

hi wanna try cakes for the first time plz suggest the easiest one to start with;

Raaga said...

Hi Parul,

The easiest cakes for me would be this:

http://chefatwork.blogspot.com/2010/08/cherry-polka-dot-cake.html

(You can omit the cherries from this recipe completely)